MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Effectiveness of Transport|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- D. Vine, Transportation emissions roll over power sector emissions (Center for Climate and Energy Solutions 2016), https://www.c2es.org/2016/06/transportationemissions-roll-over-power-sector-emissions/ [Google Scholar]
- A. Szeląg, Efficiency of the regenerative braking in the electrificated rail transport, Institute of Railway Transport TABOR [Instytut Pojazdów Szynowych TABOR], 4, 9-16 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, J. Zhang and P. Song, Fuzzy Energy Management for a Catenary-Battery-Ultracapacitor based Hybrid Tramway, 2nd Asia Conference on Power and Electrical Engineering (ACPEE), Shanghai, China, 1-7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu, N. Murgovski, L. M. Johannesson and B. Egardt, Comparison of three electrochemical energy buffers applied to a hybrid bus powertrain with simultaneous optimal sizing and energy management. IEEE Trans Intell Transp Syst, 15, 1193-1205 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, H. Hofmann, J. Li, X. Han and M. Ouyang, Optimization for a hybrid energy storage system in electric vehicles using dynamic programing approach, Applied Energy, 139, 151-162 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chauvin, A. Hijazi, E. Bideaux and A. Sari, Combinatorial approach for sizing and optimal energy management of HEV including durability constraints, Proceeding of IEEE 24th International Symposium on Industrial Electronics (ISIE), Buzios, Brazil, 1236-1241 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- M. Wieczorek and M. Lewandowski, A mathematical representation of an energy management strategy for hybrid energy storage system in electric vehicle and real time optimization using a genetic algorithm, Applied Energy, 192, 222-233 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Shen and A. Khaligh, A Supervisory Energy Management Control Strategy in a Battery/Ultracapacitor Hybrid Energy Storage System, IEEE Transactions on Transportation Electrification, 3(1), 223-232 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bartłomiejczyk and L. Jarzębowicz, Energy savings by application of supercapacitor storage in trolleybus supplying station - analysis of experimental results, Technical Transactions electrical engineering, 1-E(2), 17-32 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. Weitzel and H. C. Glock, Energy management for stationary electric energy storage systems: A systematic literature review, European Journal of Operational Research, 1-25 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 50163, Railway Applications. Supply Voltages of Traction Systems (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Maxwell Technologies Inc., Datasheet 125V Heavy Transportation Module, http://www.maxwell.com/images/documents/125vmodule_ds_1014696-7.pdf [Google Scholar]
- P. Radu and A. Szelag, A Cuk converter integrated with lead-acid battery and supercapacitor for stationary applications, Proceeding of IEEE 18th International Scientific Conference on Electric Power Engineering (EPE), Kouty nad Desnou, Czech Republic, 1-6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ouattara and Y. J. Gordon, FTA Report No. 0086, WMATA Energy Storage Demonstration Project, Final Report (June 2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.