MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 180, 201813th International Conference Modern Electrified Transport – MET’2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy Effectiveness of Transport|
|Published online||27 July 2018|
- EN 50343:2014 Railway applications - Rolling stock -Rules for installation of cabling [Google Scholar]
- EN 50355:2013 Railway applications - Railway rolling stock cables having special fire performance - Guide to use [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-1:2003 Railway applications - Electric equipment for rolling stock - Part 1: General service conditions and general rules [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-2:2003 Railway applications - Electric equipment for rolling stock - Part 2: Electrotechnical components - General rules [Google Scholar]
- EN 60077-5:2004 Railway applications - Electrotechnical equipment for rolling stock - Part 5: Electrotechnical components - Rules for HV fuses [Google Scholar]
- HD 60364-4-43:2010 Low-voltage electrical installations -Part 4-43: Protection for safety - Protection against overcurrent [Google Scholar]
- Team of Authors, 2007 The Fuse Manual-Ultra-rapid Fuses SIBA-, edited by Siba, Lünen [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.