MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 179, 20182018 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Material and Aerospace Engineering (2MAE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||26 July 2018|
- Wang Chong, Li Jun, Jing Ning, Wang Jun and Chen Hao. A Distributed Cooperative Dynamic Task Planning Algorithm for Multiple Satellites Based on Multi-agent Hybrid Learning, Chinese Journal of Aeronautics 24, 493-505 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xiang Reng Xiang. Research on Selecting and Scheduling Observation of Agile Satellites, National University of Defence Technology (Changsha) 2, 13-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Gerard Verfaillie and Thomas Schiex. Solution Reuse in Dynamic Constraint Satisfaction Problem, Proceeding of the Twelfth Conference of the American Association of Artificial Intelligence (Washington) 1, 307-312 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- D Song, A Frank and Van Der Stappen, etc. An Exact Algorithm Optimizing Coverage Resolution for Automated Satellite Frame Selection, Proceeding of the IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation , 63-70 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Lian Zhen Yu, Tan Yue Jin and Yan Zhen Zhen. Temporal Reasoning Technology for AEOS Scheduling, Systems Engineering and Electronics 35, 1206-1211 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Ren Ming Kang. Adaptive Ant Colony Optimization for Constraint Satisfaction Problem, Northeastern University (Shenyang) 2, 9-10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Tao, Xu Shu Yan and Han Cheng Shan. Batch-type Real-time Adjustment for Drift Angle of Space Camera, Optics Precision Engineering 17, 1908-1914 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Michel Lemaitre, Gerard Veraillie, Frank Jouhaud and Jean Michel Lachiver. Selecting and Scheduling Observations of Agile Satellites, Aerospace Science and Technologyl 6, 367-381 (2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hao, Qiu Di Shan and Huang Wei. Simulation to Impact of Attitude Changing Duration on Tasks Scheduling of An Agile Imaging Satellite, Journal of the Academy of Equipment Command & Technology 23, 70-74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Yu Sheng Wei. Case Analysis and Application of MATLAB Optimization Algorithm ed Cui Jing (Beijing: Tsinghua University Press) 18, 262-271 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Pan Yao, Chi Zhong Ming, Rao Qi Long and Luo Da. Dynamic Segmenting Method of Polygon Target Based on FOV for Remote Sensing Satellite Imaging, Spacecraft Engineering vol 26, 38-42 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Guo Hao, Wu Guo Hua and Qiu Di Shan. Intensive Task Clustering Method for Agile Imaging Satellites, Systems Engineering and Electronics 34, 931-935 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.