MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Energy (Smart Grids, Energy Efficiency in Buildings, Energy systems and energy management, Energy policies, Environmental technologies and studies, Renewable energy technologies and energy saving materials)|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- General scheme of removal and treatment of surface runoff from Moscow for the period up to 2010 (Institute of MasterPlan of Moscow, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- Target long-term program for the rehabilitation of water bodies of the city (JSC MosvodokanalNIIproekt, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- G. Varyushina, N. Sveshnikova, Wat. Suppl. and Sanit Eng., 5, 35-39 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- SanPiN 184.108.40.2060-00 Hygienic requirements for the protection of surface waters (2001) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Vereshchagin, V. N. Shvetsov, Wat. Suppl. and Sanit Eng., 5, 29-34 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Danilovich, O. Chechevatov, Wat. Suppl. and Sanit Eng., 3, 18-23 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G. Varyushina, MATEC Web of Conf., 144, 05007 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.