MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Industrial And Product Management, Quality and Evaluation|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- J. Gharajedaghi, Systems thinking - Managing Chaos and Complexity (Butterworth Heinemann, Boston, Oxford, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- E. Mitchell, Quality, 40, 40 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Brewer, Automotive Industries, 182, 34 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- G. S. Lynn, R.R. Reilly, A.E. Akgun, IEEE Transactions on Engineering Management, 47, 221 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. A. Munro, Quality, 41, (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L. C. Thisse, Quality Progress, 31, 73 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- Chrysler Corporation, Ford Motor Company and General Motors Corporation, Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and Control Plan (Reference Manual, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ford/GM/Chrysler, Advanced Product Quality Planning and Control Plan, (Essex:Carwin Continous, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- M. Borbek, M. Sokovic, J. of Mat. Proc. Tech., 718 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- M. Morris, Retrieved 7 7, 2013, (Advanced Product Quality Planning:static.squarespace.com, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Production Part Approval Process (PPAP), Guidance Material for International Aerospace Standard 9145, IAQG, SCMH Section 7.2.3 APQP (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.