MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment Devices and Instrumentation|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- C-G. Kang, JMST, 21, 1048-1057 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. Pugi, M. Malvezzi, S. Papini, S. Tesi, Proc. IMechE, Part F: J. Rail and Rapid Transit, 229, 2, 160-172 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Mengling, Z. Lu, W. Xiaodong, Vehicle Engineering, 3, 26-30 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, Train braking, in Reliability and Safety in Railway, X. Perpinya (Ed), InTech, 29-74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhu, Adhesion in the wheel-rail contact, Doctoral thesis, Royal Institute of Technology Stockholm (2013). [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, M. Dumitriu, C. Crăciun, MATEC Web of Conf., 112 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Cruceanu, C.I. Crăciun, I.C. Cruceanu, Rail Transport-Systems Approach, 87, 3-33, Springer International (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Nasr, S. Mohammaddi, Proc. IMechE, 224, Part F: JRRT, 523-534 (2010) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.