MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment Devices and Instrumentation|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- H. Heisler, Advanced Vehicle Technology (Linacre House, OX2, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Stone, J.K. Ball, Automotive Engineering Fundamentals (Warrendale PA, 2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- https://knowicengine.wordpress.com/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.e-automobile.ro/ [Google Scholar]
- http://dieselengine-part.sell.everychina.com/ [Google Scholar]
- http://www.mahle.com/ [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Stotsky, Automotive Engines, Control, Estimation, Statistical Detection (Springer, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y. L. Lee, J. Pan, R. Hathaway, M. Barkey, Fatigue Testing and Analysis, theory and Practice (Elsevier, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Bathias, A. Pineau, Fatigue of Materials and Structures (Wiley, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Dumitru, N. Faur, Computing elements and mechanical resistance applications, (in romanian) (1997) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.