MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Mechanical and Manufacturing Equipment Devices and Instrumentation|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- I. Sebeşan, C. Crăciun, M. St. Sebeşan Analysis and calculation models of shock and vibration isolation systems on railway vehicles, MatrixRom, Bucharest, (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I. Sebeşan, D. Băiaşu Mechanical patterns in the dynamics of railway vehicles, Ed. Romanian Academy, Bucharest, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- C. Anderson, J. Oscarson, Veh. Syst. Dyn., 33, (1999) [Google Scholar]
- PN - II - PT - PCCA - 2013 - 3, no.192/2012, Solutions to Improve Dynamic Performance and Impact Safety of Railway Traction Vehicles to Align to Requirements Required by European Standards (2012) [Google Scholar]
- I. Sebesan, M. A. Spiroiu, S. Arsene, G. Popa, G. Dinu, Mat. Plast., 52, 4, 560-563 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.