MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Design and Analysis, CAD/CAM/CAE/CAx Technologies, Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- D.M. Dierich, B.K. Jayanthi, A. Datar, S. Joshi, Institute of Ind. Eng., 2138-2144 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Babic, N. Nesic and Z. Miljkovic, Computers in Industry 59, 4, 321-337, (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.R. Borkar, Optimization of Machining Time using Feature Based Process Planning, 5th International & 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. Allada, S. Anand, Inter. Journal of Prod. Res. 34, 7, (1996) [Google Scholar]
- H. Zhang, L. Alting, Computerized manufacturing process planning systems, Springer Netherlands, 1, (1994) [Google Scholar]
- C.V. Doicin, Contributions regarding the Computer Aided Process Planning of Shafts from the Machine Building Industry, PhD Thesis, (2001) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.