MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design and Analysis, CAD/CAM/CAE/CAx Technologies, Flexible Manufacturing, Automation and Robotics in Technological Processes|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- I. Gailevičiūtė, Kano model: how to satisfy customers? Global Academic Society Journal: Social Science Insight 4(12), 4-25 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kametani, K. Nishina, K. Suzuki, Attractive Quality and Must-be Quality from the Viewpoint of Environmental Lifestyle in Japan. (eds) Frontiers in Statistical Quality Control 9, 315-327 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dragan, R. Holladay, S. Srinivasa, An Analysis of Deceptive Robot Motion, The Robotics Institute, Carnegie Mellon University, Conference Paper, Robotics: Science and Systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Dragan, R. Holladay, S. Srinivasa, http://www.minitab.com/en-us/products/minitab/whats-new/ [Google Scholar]
- D. Campbell, S. Lele, An ANOVA test for parameter estimability using data cloning with application to statistical inference for dynamic systems, Computational Statistics & Data Analysis 70, 257-267 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.