MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- M. F. Ashby Materials and Sustainable Development. Butterworth-Heinemann, Oxford Eng., UK, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- B. R. Allenby, T. E. Graedel, Industrial Ecology. Prentice-Hall, Englewood Cliffs, N.J. 1993 [Google Scholar]
- H. Ku et al., A review on the tensile properties of natural fiber reinforced polymer composites Composites Part B: Engineering 42, 856-873 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Wang, M. Zhang, Y. Cai, L. Shu, CAE Optimization and Design of Injection Mould with Inner Parting Structure for Automobile Front Bumper. Recent Patents on Materials Science 9 (1), 58-63 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Negoescu, E. Axinte, G. Nagît, A. Iosub, Innovative solutions creates environmental advantages. Environmental Engineering & Management Journal 8 (5), 1-8 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jahan, K. L. Edwards, Weighting of dependent and target-based criteria for optimal decision-making in materials selection process: Biomedical applications. Materials& Design 49, 1000-1008 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Summerscales, N. P. J. Dissanayake, A.S. Virk, W. Hall, A review of bats fibers and their composites. Part 1 - Fibers as reinforcements. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 41, 1329-1335 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Sun, Q. Xing, E. Axinte, Ge. W, J. Leng, Yan Wang Formation of highly thermal stable Al 88 Ni 6 Y 6 amorphous composite by graphene addition design. Materials & Design 81, 59-64 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. G. Satyanarayana, G. G. C. Arizaga, F. Wypych, Biodegradable composites based on lignocellulose fibers - an overview. Progress in Polymer Science 34, 982-1021 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Venkateshwaran, A. Elayaperumal, Banana fiber reinforced polymer composites - a review. Journal of Reinforced Plastics and Composites 29, 2387-2396 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. J. John, S. Thomas, Review - biofibres and biocomposites. Carbohydrate Polymers, 71, 343-64 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Shinoja, R. Visvanathanb, S. Panigrahic, M. Kochubabua, Oil palm fiber (OPF) and its composites: a review. Industrial Crops and Products 33, 7-22 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Mohanty, M. Misra, G. Hinrichsen, Biofibers, biodegradable polymers and biocomposites: an overview. Macromolecular Materials and Engineering 276, 1-24 (2000) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hassan, A. A. Salema, F. H. Ani, A. A. Bakar, A review on oil palm empty fruit bunch fiber-reinforced polymer composite materials. Polymer Composites 31, 2079-101 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. R. Franck (Ed.), Bast and other plant fibers. CRC Press, Boca Raton, Florida, 2005 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Libo, B. Kasal, L. Huang, A review of recent research on the use of cellulosic fibers, their fiber fabric reinforced cementations, geo-polymer and polymer composites in civil engineering Composites Part B: Engineering 92, 94-132 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Bledzki, V. E. Sperber, O. Faruk, Natural and wood fiber reinforcements in polymers. Rapra Review Report 13 (8), 1-144 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- O. Faruk, A. K. Bledzki, H. P. Fink, M. Sain, Biocomposites reinforced with natural fibers: 2000-2010. Progress in polymer science 37 (11), 1552-1596 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Koronis, A. Silva, M. Fontul, Green composites: a review of adequate materials for automotive applications. Composites Part B: Engineering 44 (1), 120-127 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. L. Edwards, E. Axinte, L. L. Tabacaru, A critical study of the emergence of glass and glassy metals as “green” materials, Materials & Design 50, 713-723 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Chicot et al., Some improvements for determining the hardness of homogeneous materials from the work-of-indentation. International Journal of Mechanical Sciences 105, 279-290 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. C. Oliver, G. M. Pharr, Measurement of hardness and elastic modulus by instrumented indentation: Advances in understanding and refinements to methodology, Journal of Materials Research 01, 3-20 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Kohl, N. Bierwisch, T. T. Ngo, G. Favaro, E. Renget, N. Schwarzer, Determining the viscoelastic behavior of polyester fiberglass composite by continuous microindentation and friction properties. Wear 350, 63-67 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.