MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 178, 201822nd International Conference on Innovative Manufacturing Engineering and Energy - IManE&E 2018
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Non-Conventional Technologies in Manufacture and Industry, Welding Technologies|
|Published online||24 July 2018|
- AGIR. The textile engineer’s manual, vol. III, 1586 p. ISBN: 973-8466-10-5 (2004) (in Romanian) [Google Scholar]
- D. Gudilin, Screen Printing equipment. (in Russian) [http://compuart.ru/article/8809] [Google Scholar]
- FESPA. The future of screen printing. [https://www.fespa.com/en/newsmedia/industry/the-future-of-screen-printing] [Google Scholar]
- T. Klosowski, A simple guide to screen printing your own shirts. [https://lifehacker.com/5886483/simple-guide-to-screen-printing-your-own-shirts] [Google Scholar]
- Handbook of print media: technologies and production methods p. 1180 (Heidelberg, Springer, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- SEFAR. Screen printing. Electronic Design and Consulting Group. Bucharest (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.