MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 177, 2018The 5th International Seminar on Ocean and Coastal Engineering, Environmental and Natural Disaster Management (ISOCEEN 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||04 July 2018|
- Batam Industrial Development Authority, “Development Progress of Batam, First Semester of 2010”, Batam, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Faturachman, Danny, “Analysis of Indonesian Sea Border Ferry Cross Countries, Case Study: The Comparison Between Indonesia and Malaysia.(Batam – Johor and Nunukan – Tawau), MASTIC, ITS Surabaya, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Faturachman, Danny, “Safety Analysis of Sea Transportation in Indonesia Case Study: Crossing Between Countries in Sumatera Island (Batam – Singapore), International Journal of Advances in Mechanical & AutomobileEngineering (IJAMAE) Vol. 3, Issue 1, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- ICT Expo Step Forward to Batam Digital Island”, Tribun Batam - Monday, 18th October 2010, accessed from http://batam.tribunnews.com [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian Act No. 61 year of 2009 about Port. [Google Scholar]
- Indonesian Legislation No. 17 year of 2008 about Shipping. [Google Scholar]
- Morlok, Edward K, “Introduction Engineering and Transportation Planning”, Erlangga Publisher, Jakarta, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Y.J. Naim, “Batam deserves to gain a high-growth economic incentives”, Antara News Kepulauan Riau, 6th January 2011, taken from http://kepri.antaranews.com. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.