MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Noam Lior, Wladimir Sarmiento-Darkin, Hassan S. AI-Sharqawi. The exergy fields in transport Processes:Their calculation and use[J].Energy, 2006, 31:553-578 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- REGULAGADDA P, DINCER I, NATEREN G F. Exergy analysis of a thermal power plant with measured boiler and turbine losses[J].Applied Thermal Engineering, 2010, 30(9):970-976. [Google Scholar]
- M. Yilmaz, 0. N. Sara, S. Karsli. Performance Evaluation Criteria for Heat Exchangers Based on Second[J}.Analysis Exergy International Journal, 20011(4):278-294. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weihua, Li Xiuying, Yao Peng. Overview on the Development of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor and its System [J]. Motor & Control Application. 2008, 35(9): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengxi. Key Technology and Prospect for Energy Conserving of Motor System [J]. Nonferrous Metals Engineering & Research. 2015, 36 (3): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoping, Sun Lei. Decomposition Analysis on Intensity Change of Industrial Energy Consumption in China [J]. Resource Science, 2010, 32 (9): 1685-1691 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhengming, Li Chongjian. One of the Top Ten Key Energy Conserving Projects in the “11th Five-year Plan” - Energy Conserving of Motor System [J]. Electric Time. 2006 (10): 16-18 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Wei. Subsidy of MIIT for Energy Conserving Transformation of Motor System [J]. Textile Machinery. 2014(9): 26-26 [Google Scholar]
- Pan Jianjun, Chen Xiang, Song Jianxiong, Li Jue. Application of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor System in Enterprises [J]. Telecom Power Technology. 2016(5): 75. [Google Scholar]
- Liu H, Gibbs B M. Reduction of N20 emissions from a coal-fired circulating fluidized bed eombustor by afterburning [J].Fuel, 1998, 77 (14):1579-1587. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Khan A A, De Jong W, Jansens P J, et al. Biomass combustion in fluidized bed boilers: Potential problems and remedies[J].Fuel processing technology,2009,90(1):21-50. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.