MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Planning, Environment and Construction|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Yang Jisheng, Relative Energy Price at Home and Abroad and Energy Efficiency of China [J], Economist, 2009, (4): 90-97. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Zhenbin, Liu Jingqi. Energy Conserving Status and Prospect of Industrial Motor System in China [J]. Power Demand Side Management, 2016, (2): 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- Ma Wei. Subsidy of MIIT for Energy Conserving Transformation of Motor System [J]. Textile Machinery. 2014(9): 26-26 [Google Scholar]
- Pan Jianjun, Chen Xiang, Song Jianxiong, Li Jue. Application of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor System in Enterprises [J]. Telecom Power Technology. 2016(5): 75. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Bailin. Energy Efficiency of Motor System: Development Trend of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor System [J]. Electric Time. 2014 (2): 26-29 [Google Scholar]
- Han Qingyuan. Application of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor System in Enterprises [J]. Private Science and Technology. 2014(9): 75 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Hongbo. Overview on Energy Efficiency Status of Motor System and Analysis Method of Energy Conserving Potential [J]. Shanghai Energy Conserving. 2009(2): 4-7 [Google Scholar]
- Compiled by the energy conserving project team of motor system in China. Analysis on Energy Efficiency and Market Potential of Motor System in China [M]. China Machine Press, 2001 [Google Scholar]
- Qin Hongbo. Energy Conserving Progress and Countermeasure of Motor System in China [J]. Motor & Control Application. 2010 (6): 1-4 [Google Scholar]
- Chen Weihua, Li Xiuying, Yao Peng. Overview on the Development of Energy Conserving Technology of Motor and its System [J]. Motor & Control Application. 2008, 35(9): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhengxi. Key Technology and Prospect for Energy Conserving of Motor System [J]. Nonferrous Metals Engineering & Research. 2015, 36 (3): 1-5 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiaoping, Sun Lei. Decomposition Analysis on Intensity Change of Industrial Energy Consumption in China [J]. Resource Science, 2010, 32 (9): 1685-1691 [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zhengming, Li Chongjian. One of the Top Ten Key Energy Conserving Projects in the “11th Five-year Plan” - Energy Conserving of Motor System [J]. Electric Time. 2006 (10): 16-18 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.