MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Computer Simulation and Design|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- China Institute of Water Resources and Hydropower Research, et al. The Handbook of Parameters of Rock Mechanics[M]. Beijing: China Water&Power Press, 1991. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- M.J.Coetzee, R.D.Hart, P.M.Varona, et al. FLAC Basics[M]. Minneapolis: Itasca Consulting Group, Inc., 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Itasca Consulting Group, Inc. FLAC3D version 2.0 User’s Manual [M]. Minnesota USA: Itasca Consulting Group, Inc.,1997. [Google Scholar]
- B.Liu, Y.H.Han. Principle, Example and Use Guide of FLAC[M]. Beijing: China Communication Press, 2005. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Y. X. Xia, Y. D. Wang. Structure Mechanics Calculation in Tunnel[M]. Beijing: China Communication Press, 2004. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- J.K.Zhang, J.B.Fang. Experiment research on support parameters of large strain phyllite tunnel under high stress[J]. Journal of Railway Engineering Society, 2005,5: 66~70.(in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Q. Zhang, B. S. Guan. Research on the deformation rule of weak rock mass tunnel under high initial geostress[J]. Chinese Journal of Geotechnical Engineering, 2000,22(6): 696~700. (in Chinese with English abstract) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.