MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Building Equipment Automation|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- P Wang, H Xu, R Chen et al Effects Analysis of Cracking of CRTSII Slab Track on Subgrade. J Southwest Jiaotong Univ 47,6 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- PG Li Analysis of The Interface Damage of CRTSII Slab Track and Its Influnces. Dissertation, Southwest Jiaotong Univ, Chengdu,(2015) [Google Scholar]
- FS Liu, ZP Zeng, B Wu Research on the CRTSII Slab Ballastless Track Buckling Deformation in the Process of Construction. J of Railw Eng Soc 1 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Sinohydro Bureau 7 CO.,LTD The Show on the Core Technology of the High-speed Railway about the Construction Technology of Ballastless Track System on Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway. Tinajin Science & Technology Translation & Publishing CO.,LTD, Tinajin (2011) [Google Scholar]
- M Zhou, GL Dai, B Yan Analysis of gap and deformation of CRTSIItrack on bridges under temperature . J Railw Sci and Eng 13,12 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- HW He Ballastless Track Technology. China Railway Publishing House, Beijing (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Sinohydro Bureau 7 CO.,LTD Manufacture Technology of the CRTSII Ballastless Track Slab on Beijing-Shanghai High Speed Railway. Tinajin Science & Technology Translation & Publishing CO.,LTD, Tinajin (2009) [Google Scholar]
- JTG D40-2011, Specifications for Design of Highway Cement Concrete Pavement [Google Scholar]
- GB 50010-2010,Code for design of concrete structures [Google Scholar]
- P Wang, JL Xiao, R Chen et al Technology of Continuous Welded Rail on Bridges for High-speed Railway. China Railway Publishing House, Beijing (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.