MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 175, 20182018 International Forum on Construction, Aviation and Environmental Engineering-Internet of Things (IFCAE-IOT 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Equipment Automation|
|Published online||02 July 2018|
- Wang Bo. Master Thesis, The Quantitative Diagnosis and Research on Condenser Vacuum Reduction in Power Plant Based on FAHP. Beijing: north China electric power university,(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Li Yong, Ye Rongxue, Cao Zuqing. TURBINE TECHNOLOGY, The fault membership function and fuzzy diagnosis method based on BP network. Vol.37 No.4: 199-203 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Lu Xuxiang, Li Wenping. TURBINE TECHNOLOGY, Estimation for Operating State of Condensers Based on Fuzzy Synthesis Judgment. Vol.43 No.5: 301-303 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Teng Pi-Zhong, Zhang Pin,Chen Rong-Sheng. Dianli Zidonghua Shebei /Electric Pover Automation Rquipment, Fault diagnosis and performance supervision of condenser based on fuzzy neural network. Vol.27, No.l: 90-92, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Chen Xiaoshan, Qiu Ailing, Jia Honggang. Journal Of Northeast Dianli University Natural Science Edition, The Diagnosis Method of Grey Correlation Degree to Reason of Vacuum Reduction of the Condenser. Vol.27 No.6: 33-36 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Pei Jie, Zhou Meng, Zhou Xinjun et al. ELECTRIC POWER, Fault diagnosis system based on fault tree for condenser in low-vacuum operation. Vol.41 No.4: 57-61, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Cao Lihua, Wang Hongyu, Li Yong. TURBINE TECHNOLOGY, Fault Diagnosis Method of Condenser Base on the Fusion of Multi-neural Networks and D-S Evidence Theory. Vol.52 No.2: 122-124 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wang lei, Zhang Ruiqing, Sheng Wei. Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy & Power, Diagnosis of Condensers Faults Based on Fuzzy Rules and a Support Vector Machines. Vol.24 No.4: 476-480 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Liangyu, Wang Bingshu, Gao Jianqiang. Journal of Engineering for Thermal Energy & Power, A Study on the Extraction of Sample Knowledge Concerning Faults and Malfunctions of a Dual-channel Steam Condenser on the Basis of a Simulation Model. Vol.16 No.93: 298-302 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Ding Yan. Master Thesis, Research of the Dynamical Mathematical Model and the Fault Diagnosis of Condenser. Wuhan: wuhan university(2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.