MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- A. Hamada, Architektura Opola wpisana w dzieje miasta (Architecture of Opole inscribed in the history of the city). Wyd. Oficyna Piastowska, Opole 2008 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Pedestrian bridge over Młynówka canal in Opole. Green Bridge. Record sheet of the monuments of architecture and construction. Monument Documentation Centre in Warsaw, 1993 [Google Scholar]
- http://fotopolska.eu/foto/39/39575.jpg [Google Scholar]
- Conservation procedure design with respect to renovation of the layers of paint on the historical footbridge over Młynówka canal within Mozart Street in Opole. Biuro Projektów i Ekspertyz BiS PROJEKT, Opole 2016 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- K. Czapliński, Old-time products made of ferrrous alloys. Dolnośląskie Wydawnictwo Edukacyjne, Wrocław 2009 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Technical expertise No. 29/77/78 concerning technical condition and further serviceability of the footbridge over Młynówka canal within 24 March Street in Opole. PZITB, Wrocław 1978 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Technical design of repair work and modernisation of the footbridge deck over Młynówka canal within Mozart Street in Opole pursuant to version III of the conceptual design. Mostar, sp. z o.o., Wrocław 1992 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Development of technical design for repair work and modernisation of the abutments and pillar of the footbridge over Młynówka canal within Mozart Street in Opole. Mostar, sp. z o.o., Wrocław 1993 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Instructions for carrying out inspections of road engineering structures. General Director for National Roads and Motorways, Warsaw 2005 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
- Documentation of conservation work on pylons and towers with decorative domes at the historical Penny Bridge over Młynówka canal in Opole. Art Gallery “Autor”, Opole, 2010 (in Polish) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.