MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- D.-Y. Chang, Application of the extent analysis method on fuzzy AHP, European Journal of Operational Research, 95 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Y-M. Wang, T. M. S. Elhag, On the normalization of interval and fuzzy weights, Fuzzy Sets and Systems, 157 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Yang, C.C. Hung, Multiple-attribute decision making methods for plant layout design problem, Robotics and Computer-Integrated Manufacturing, 23(1) (2007) [Google Scholar]
- P. Jakiel, D. Fabianowski, FAHP model used for assessment of highway RC bridge structural and technological arrangements, Expert Systems with Applications 42 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Saaty, Fundamentals of decision making and priority theory with the analytic hierarchy process, RWS Publications (Pitsburgh, 1994) [Google Scholar]
- Y-M. Wang, T. M. S. Elhag, A Fuzzy Group Decision Making approach for bridge risk assessment, Computers &Industrial Engineering, 53 (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.