MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- F. Bijlaard, J. of Constructional Steel Research, 62, pp.1060-1067 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. J. Bródka, A. Kozłowski, Stiffness and Strength of Semi-Rigid Connections (Bialystok University of Technology, Rzeszów University of Technology, Białystok-Rzeszów 1996) (in polish) [Google Scholar]
- ENV 1993-1-8: Eurocode 3, Design of Steel Structures, Part 1-8 Design of Joints. [Google Scholar]
- M. Gizejowski., W. Salah., W. Barcewicz,, Archives of Civil Engineering, LVI, 1 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stankiewicz, JCEEA, 30, No. 60 (2/13), pp.231-242, (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Jabłońska-Krysiewicz, E.Waśniewska, Building structures in theory and practice, pp158-166 (Pope John Paul II State School of Higher Education, Biała Podlaska 2013) [Google Scholar]
- D. Skejić, D. Dujmovic, I. Lukacevic, Proc. EUROSTEEL 2011-6th European Conference on Steel and Composite Structures, Vol. A, pp. 309-314, Budapest, Hungary (2011) [Google Scholar]
- D. Skejić, D. Berg, D. Dujmovic, Proc. EUROSTEEL 2014-7th European Conference on Steel and Composite Structures, Vol. 6, 62-012, Naples, Italy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS Manual. ANSYS 14.0. (On line help) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.