MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- P. Berkowski, M. Kosior-Kazberuk, Construction history as a part of assessment of heritage buildings, Proc. Eng. 161, pp. 85-90 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, G. Dmochowski, Examples of concrete structural elements in early 20th century buildings in Wroclaw (Poland) - case studies, Concrete solutions: 5th International Conference on Concrete Repair, pp. 699-706 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, M. Kosior-Kazberuk, Historical and structural aspects of the durability and maintenance of a reinforced concrete market hall building from the early 20th century, Concrete solutions: 6th International Conference on Concrete Repair, pp. 335-343 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- B. Espion, Y. Rammer, A. Hellebois, M. Provost, Three case studies of construction history applied to the assessment of engineering heritage structures, IABSE Symposium Report, 105 (42), pp. 443-450 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellebois, A. Launoy, C. Pierre, M. De Lanève, B. Espion, 100-year-old Hennebique concrete, from composition to performance, Construction and Building Materials, 44, pp. 149-160 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Brueckner, P. Lambert, Assessment of historic concrete structures, WIT Transactions on the Built Environment, 131, pp. 75-86 (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Hellebois, O. Germain, B. Espion, Reinforcement assessment in early reinforced concrete constructions, Proc. of the 13th Intl. Conf. Structural Faults & Repair, Engineering Technics (2010). [Google Scholar]
- K. Kirschke, P. Kirschke, Revitalization of the historical bakery buildings the “Mamut” at Sienkiewicza Street 18/22 in Wroclaw, Materiały Budowlane 11, pp. 81-85 (2017) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- R. Ahnert, K.H. Krause, Typical building structures from 1860 to 1960. For assessment of existing building substance, vol. 1, Berlin, Verlag für Bauwesen (1991) (in German). [Google Scholar]
- K. Czaplinski, Old products from iron alloys, Wroclaw, DWE (2009) (in Polish). [Google Scholar]
- Fotopolska.eu. [Google Scholar]
- WCBA Wrocław City Building Archive, Museum of Architecture (T2472, T2473). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.