MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- PN-81-B-03020, Building soils. Foundation bases. Static calculation and design, (1981) [Google Scholar]
- PN-83/B-02482, Foundations. Bearing capacity of piles and pile foundations, (1983) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Wiłun, Outline of the geotechnics (W.K. i Ł, Warsaw, 1982) [Google Scholar]
- P.Johansson, P.Wahlgren, Renovation of buildings from before 1945 :status assessment and energy efficiency measures, Energy Procedia 132, 951-956 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J.Godwin, Building Conservation and Sustainability in the United Kingdom, Procedia Engineering 20, 12-21 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.Przewlocki, M.Zielinska, Analysis of the Behavior of Foundations of Historical Buildings, Procedia Engineering 161, 362-367 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Hocova, M.Cangár, S.Badurovac, Technological aspects of reconstruction of historical buildings, Procedia Engineering 111, 302-310 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.