MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Design of Buildings, Including Reconstruction and Renovation of Antique Buildings|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- Technical conditions to be met by buildings and their location [Polish law regulations] (Journal of Laws from 2002 No. 75, item 690 with all changes) [Google Scholar]
- Orłowicz R., Małyszko L.: Prze. Bud., 2, 30-33 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- R. Nowak, R. Orłowicz, Mat. Bud., 11, 72-73 (2017), DOI: 10.15199/33.2017.11.31 [Google Scholar]
- P. Berkowski, G. Dmochowski, Mat. Bud., 11, 13-15 (2017), DOI:10.15199/33.2017.11.05 [Google Scholar]
- B. Stawiski, Masonry structures. Repairs and reinforcements, (POLCEN, Warszawa 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. Lewicki, J. Bielawski, J. Sieczkowski, Masonry buildings. Design rules with calculation examples (COBPBO, Warszawa 1993) [Google Scholar]
- B. Stawiski, XXI Conference of Structural Failures, (Szczecin - Miedzyzdroje 2003), 401-406 [Google Scholar]
- T. Kania, B. Stawiski, Mat. Bud., 11, 101-103 (2015), DOI: 10.15199/33.2015.11.30 [Google Scholar]
- A.W. Beeby, R.S. Narayanan, Designer handbook to Eurocode 2. Part. 1.1: Design of concrete structures (Thomas Telford House, London 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Drobiec, Masonry structures according to the Eurocode 6 and related standards. Part 1, (PWN, Warszawa 2013) [Google Scholar]
- В.Н. Деркач, Пром. и гражд. стр 6, 62-66 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Brameshuber, M. Raupach, Prevention of cracking damages in non-load bearing partition walls and load bearing walls with low load - F 777 (Institut fuer Bauforschung, Aachen, 2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kania, Researches on the causes of cracking and on fire resistance and acoustic insulation of synthetic gypsum partition walls (Wroclaw University of Technology, 2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.