MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Material Engineering, Waste Management in Civil Engineering|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- R. Dachowski, A. StĘpień, Impact of modification of sand-lime mass with organic compounds on the microstructure and mechanical features of silicate bricks Env. Eng. (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Mazurek, P. Buczyński, M. Iwański, Optimization of the read binder used in the base layer in the road construction Const. and Build.Mat. 125 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. StĘpień, The impact of barium sulfate on the microstructural and mechanical properties of autoclaved silicate products Env. Eng. 9, 1-6 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Properties of autoclaved sand-lime materials obtained with the use of casting sands (in polish) Ach. of Foud. Eng. 10, 2 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Properties of sand-lime materials with the participation of granulated blastfurnace slag (in polish) Pol. Cer. Bul.: Cer. 66, (2001) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, The influence of ground limestone on the properties of autoclaved sand-lime materials (in polish) Pol. Cer. Bul.: Cer. 91, (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, J. Małolepszy, Properties of autoclaved products containing fly ash from brown coal (in polish) Buil. Cer. 8-14 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, J. Małolepszy, The structure and texture of sand-lime bricks with additives chromium waste (in polish) Scien. Not. of the Crac. Univ. of Tech. 106, 287-295 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dachowski, M. Nowek, Landfill Leachate as an Additive in Sand-Lime Products Proc. Eng. 161, 572-576 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. StĘpień, The impact of glass additives on the functional and microstructural properties of sand-lime bricks Inter. Jo. of Civ. and Env. Eng. 4, 3 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Dachowski, P. Kostrzewa, Impact of polyethylene glycol on porosity and microstructure of sand-lime product, E3S Web of Conf. 10 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Evaluation of potential applications of recycled moulding and core sands to production of ceramic building materials Cer. Inter. 40, 4351-4358 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. StĘpień, P. Kostrzewa, Autoclaved Sand-Lime Products with a Polypropylene Mesh Mat. Sc. and Eng. 245 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nowek, Modified sand-lime brick for underground walls, IV Nat. Scien. Conf. Adv. Tech. Ext. and Virt. Real. (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Pytel, Cer. 120, 138-140 (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.