MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 174, 20183rd Scientific Conference Environmental Challenges in Civil Engineering (ECCE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Sustainable Civil Engineering, Impact on Environment, Durability and Protection of Buildings and Structures, Energy Consumption in Civil Engineering, Unconventional Energy Sources|
|Published online||26 June 2018|
- S. Burmila, T. D. Danielb, J. D. Hetheringtonc, Human values and perceptions of water in arid landscapes. Landscape and Urban Planning 44, 99-109 (1999) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Solomon, Water: The epic struggle for wealth, power, and civilization. New York:HarperCollins (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. Sedlak, Water 4.0: The Past, Present, and Future of the World's Most Vital Resource. New Haven Yale University Press (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplan, S. Kaplan, The Experience of Nature: A Psychological Perspective. Cambridge University Press, 9 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Whalley, Water in the landscape. Landscape and Urban Planning 16, 145-162 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Völker, T. Kistemann, The impact of blue space on human health and well-being -Salutogenetic health effects of inland surface waters: A review. International Journal of Hygiene and Environmental Health 214, 449-460 (2011) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Völker, H. Baumeister, T. Classen, C. Hornberg, T. Kistemann, Evidence for the temperature-mitigating capacity of urban blue space- A health geographic perspective. Erdkunde, Volume 67, Issue 4, 355-371 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Manteghi, H. Bin Limit, D. Remaz, Water bodies an urban microclimate: A review. Modern Applied Science, Volume 9, Issue 6, 1-12 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan [online] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taiwan#Religion [Google Scholar]
- G. Lazenby, The Feng Shui House Book: A New Approach to Interior Design. Conran Octopus Ltd, 60 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- R. Giblett, The Tao of Water. Landscapes: the Journal of the International Centre for Landscape and Language, Volume 3, Issue 3 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Water-Moon Monastery [online] http://www.klcse.com/water-moon-monastery.html [Google Scholar]
- THEORIES OF ARCHITECTURE, Water Moon Monastery, by Kris Yao [online] http://merayjiacyfoo.wixsite.com/theories/single-post/2016/02/03/Water-Moon-Monastery-by-Kris-Yao [Google Scholar]
- Sun Moon Lake Administration Office of Tourism Bureau [online] https://www.archdaily.com/771070/sun-moon-lake-administration-office-of-tourismbureau-norihiko-dan-and-associates [Google Scholar]
- National Taichung Theater, Design [online] http://en.npac-ntt.org/archive?uid=10 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.