MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- Wang Guoxia, Liu Heping. Survey of personalized recommendation system. Computer Engineering and Application, 2012, 48(7):66-76 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Bo, Zhao Pengfei. Review of the art of Recommendation Algorithms. Journal of Shanxi University(Nat. Sci. Ed.), 2011, 34(3):337-350 [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Xiangyun, Fu Yunchen, Liu Zhaoqing. Multi-dimensional recommendation algorithm based on bipartite network projection[J]. Computer Applications and Software, 2014,(08):253-256 [Google Scholar]
- Wei S Y,Ye N,Zhang S,et al. Collaborative filtering recommendation algorithm based on item clustering and global similarity. Proceedings of the Fifth International Conference on Business Intelligence and Financial Engineering,Lanzhou,2012:69-72 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Xing Zhe, Liang Jingfan, Zhu Qing. Multi-dimensional Adaptive Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm. Journal of Chinese Computer Systems, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Huang Tao, Huang Ren, Zhang Kun. Improved Collaborative Filtering Recommendation Algorithm. Computer Science 2016, 43(6A):400-403 [Google Scholar]
- Gediminas Adomavicius, NikosManouselis, YoungOk Kwon. Multi-criteria recommender systems. Recommender Systems Handbook, Second Edition, 2015:847-880 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Yuxiao, LV Linyuan. Evaluation Metrics for Recommendation System. Journal of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China 2012, 41(2):163-175 [Google Scholar]
- Wenjin Wu, Wen Zhang, Ye Yang, et al. DREX: Developer Recommendation with K-Nearest-Neighbor Search and Expertise Ranking. Proceedings of the 2011 18th Asia-Pacific Software Engineering Conference, 2011:389-396 [Google Scholar]
- Natalya I Kovalevs. Recommended practices for improving the competitiveness of the Russian education services market under the conditions of the international educational integration. Review of European Studies, 2015 [Google Scholar]
- Arturas Kaklauskas, Edmundas Kazimieras Zavadskas. Advanced Methods for Computational Collective Intelligence. Advanced Methods for Computational Collective Intelligence Studies in Computational Intelligence, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- Polatidis, Nikolaos, Georgiadis, et al. A dynamic multi-level collaborative filtering method for improved recommendations. Computer Standards & Interfaces, 2017, 51:14-21 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Gediminas Adomavicius, YoungOk Kwon. New recommendation techniques for multicriteria rating systems. IEEE Intelligent Systems, 2007, 22(3): 48-55 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ricci, H. Werthner. Case-Based Querying for Travel Planning Recommendation. Information Technology and Tourism, 2002, 4: 215–226 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Ghaedi, Mahmoud reza Rahimi, A.M. Ghaedi, et al. Application of least squares support vector regression and linear multiple regression for modeling removal of methyl orange onto tin oxide nanoparticles loaded on activated carbon and activated carbon prepared from Pistacia atlantica wood. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2016, 461: 425-434 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Santamaría-Bonfil, A. Reyes-Ballesteros, C. Gershenson. Wind speed forecasting for wind farms: A method based on support vector regression. Renewable Energy, 2016, 85: 790-809 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ye Ren, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Narasimalu Srikanth. A Novel Empirical Mode Decomposition With Support Vector Regression for Wind Speed Forecasting. IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks and Learning Systems, 2016, 27(8): 1793-1798 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Subhransu Maji, Alexander C. Berg, Jitendra Malik. Efficient Classification for Additive Kernel SVMS. Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2013, 35(1): 66-77 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ting-Peng Liang, Xin Li, Chin-Tsung Yang, et al. What in Consumer Reviews Affects the Sales of Mobile Apps: A Multifacet Sentiment Analysis Approach. International Journal of Electronic Commerce, 2015: 236-260 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.