MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 173, 20182018 International Conference on Smart Materials, Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation (SMIMA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Digital Signal and Image Processing|
|Published online||19 June 2018|
- B. Yin, M. Wu, C. Studer, J. R. Cavallaro, and C. Dick, “Large-scale MIMO detection for 3GPP LTE:Algorithms and FPGA implementations,” IEEE J.Sel.Topics Signal Process., vol. 8, no.5, pp. -916-929, Mar.2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rusek, D. Persson, B. K.Lau, E.G. Larsson,T. L. Marzetta, O. Edfors, and F. Tufvesson, “Scaling up MIMO:Opportunities and challenges with very large arrays,” IEEE Signal Process. Mag.,vol.30,no.1,pp.40-60,Jan.2013. [Google Scholar]
- G. H. Golub and C. F. Van Loan, Matrix computations. JHU Press,2012. [Google Scholar]
- H. D. Tiwari, N. B.Huynh, and B. C. Yong,”Flexible LDPC decoder using stream data processing for 802.11n and 802.16e,” IEEE Trans.Consum.Electron.,vol.57, no.4, pp.1505-1512, Apr. 2012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Goldberger and A. Leshem,”MIMO detection for high-order QAM based on a Gaussian tree approximation,” IEEE Trans.Inf.Theory, vol.57, no.8, pp.4973-4982, Aug.2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dai, X. Gao, X. Su, S. Han, C. I, and Z. Wang, “Low-complexity soft-output signal detection based on gauss-seidel method for uplink multiuser large-scale MIMO systems,” IEEE Trans.Veh.Technol.,vol.64, no.10, pp.4839-4845,Oct.2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Dai, Z. Wang, and Z. Yang, “Compressive sensing based time domain synchronous OFDM transmission for vehicular communication,” IEEE J. Sel. Areas Commun.,vol.31, no.9, pp.460-469, Sep.2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. G. Barbero and J. S. Thompson,” Fixing the complexity of the sphere decoder for MIMO detection,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun.,vol.7, no.6, pp.2131-2142, Jun.2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. W. Health, A. Lozano, T. L. Marzetta, and P. Popovski,” Five disruptive technology directions for 5G,” IEEE Commun. Mag., vol.52, no.2, pp.74-80, Feb.2014. [Google Scholar]
- T. L. Marzetta, “Noncooperative cellular wireless with unlimited numbers of base station antennas,” IEEE Trans. Wireless Commun.,vol.9, no.11, pp.3590-3600, Nov.2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.