MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- P.O. Fanger, Thermal Comfort—Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering, McGraw-Hill Book Company, New York, NY, 1972. [Google Scholar]
- M. Indraganti, K. D. Rao Effect of age, gender, economic group and tenure on thermal comfort: A field study in residential buildings in hot and dry climate with seasonal variations. Energy and Buildings, 42(3), 273–281 (2010.). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Djongyang,, R. Tchinda, & D. Njomo,. Thermal comfort: A review paper. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 14(9), 2626–2640 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Dili, M. A. Naseer, & T. Z. Varghese, Thermal comfort study of Kerala traditional residential buildings based on questionnaire survey among occupants of traditional and modern buildings. Energy & Buildings, 42(11), 2139–2150 (2010.). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Rijal, Investigation of Comfort Temperature and Occupant Behavior in Japanese Houses during the Hot and Humid Season. Buildings, 4(3), 437–452 (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Chel, G. N. Tiwari, Thermal performance and embodied energy analysis of a passive house - Case study of vault roof mud-house in India. Applied Energy, 86(10), 1956–1969 (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Ramesh, R. Prakash, & K. K. Shukla, Life cycle energy analysis of buildings: An overview. Energy and Buildings, 42(10), 1592–1600 (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Horikiri, Y. Yao, & J. Yao, Numerical optimisation of thermal comfort improvement for indoor environment with occupants and furniture. Energy & Buildings, 88, 303–315 (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.