MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- AEE – Institute for Sustainable Technologies, “Dimensioning and Design of Solar Thermal Systems.” [Google Scholar]
- IEA, World Energy Outlook 2014. (2014). [Google Scholar]
- J. a. Duffie, W. a. Beckman, and W. M. Worek, Solar Engineering of Thermal Processes, 4nd ed., vol. 116. (2003). [Google Scholar]
- K. Chuawittayawuth and S. Kumar, “Experimental investigation of temperature and flow distribution in a thermosyphon solar water heating system,” Renew. Energy, vol. 26, no. 3, pp. 431–448, (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. V. H. John M.Wallace, Atmospheric Science: An Introductory Survey, no. November. Canada: Elsevier Inc., (1999). [Google Scholar]
- H. Garg, Solar Water Heating Systems. Springer Science & Business Media., (2012). [Google Scholar]
- M. P. Malkin, S. A. Klein, J. A. Duffie, and A. B. Copsey, “A Design Method for Thermosyphon Solar Domestic Hot Water Systems,” J. Sol. Energy Eng., vol. 109, no. 2, pp. 150–155, May (1987). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Close, “The performance of solar water heaters with natural circulation,” Sol. Energy, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 33–40, (1962). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Karaghouli and W. E. Alnaser, “Experimental study on thermosyphon solar water heater in Bahrain,” Renew. Energy, vol. 24, no. 3–4, pp. 389–396, (2001). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Sadhishkumar and T. Balusamy, “Performance improvement in solar water heating systems - A review,” Renew. Sustain. Energy Rev., vol. 37, pp. 191–198, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Roger, “Solar thermal technology and applications,” 2006, p. 7. [Google Scholar]
- G. N. Tiwari, A. Tiwari, and Shyam, Handbook of Solar Energy. 2016. [Google Scholar]
- RETscreen, “Retscreen international climate data for gaborone, 2012.” [Online]. Available https://eosweb.larc.nasa.gov/sse/RETScreen/. [Google Scholar]
- W. Weiss, “SOUTHERN AFRICAN SOLAR THERMAL TRAINING AND DEMONSTRATION INITIATIVE,” AEE - Institute for Sustainable Technologies, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Keisan, “KEISAN ONLINE CALCULATOR,” 2016. [Online]. Available: http://keisan.casio.com. [Accessed: 21-Sep-2016]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.