MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- I. H. Tavman, Int. Comm. Heat Mass Transfer, 23, No. 2, pp. 169-176 (1996). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Maxwell, A Treatise on Electricity and Magnetism, Clarendon Press, Oxford, p. 365 (1873). [Google Scholar]
- S. Imura, E. Takegoshi Heat Transfer-Japan, 13-26(1974). [Google Scholar]
- P. Zehner, E. U. Schlunder Chemical Engineering Technology, 42, (1970). [Google Scholar]
- K. S. Reddy, P. Karthikeyan, Heat Transfer Engineering, 30, Iss. 12, (2009). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. P Senthil Kumar, V. Prabhu Raja, P. Karthikeyan, Journal of scientific and industrial research, 69, pp 356-364 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- G. Gladysz, K. K. Chawla, VOIDS IN MATERIALS From Unavoidable Defects to Designed Cellular Materials, Elsevier (2015). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.