MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 172, 20183rd International Conference on Design, Analysis, Manufacturing and Simulation (ICDAMS 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 June 2018|
- F.J Schrijer Ferry and Fulvio Scarano and W. Bas. Van Oudheusden, Hypersonic Boundary Layer Separation and Reattachment on a Blunted Cone-Flare using Quantitative Infrared Thermography, AIAA International Space Planes and Hypersonic Systems and Technology 6967 pp.1-8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zonglin and Liu Yunfeng and Han Guilai, A new concept of the Non-ablative Thermal Protection System (NATPS) for hypersonic vehicles, 51, pp. 584-590 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- D. Dirkx, E. Mooij, Optimization of entry-vehicle shapes during conceptual design, Acta Astronautica 94, pp.198–214 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- P. Harish, K. Rajagopal, Aero thermodynamic Design optimization of a hypersonic winged re-entry vehicle using CFD, International Journal of Engineering and Technology 3 pp. 1-8 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Harish, H N. Naveen and Dr. K Rajagopal, Recent advancements in aerothermodynamic Design Optimization of Spiked hypersonic Winged Re-Entry Vehicle using CFD,International Journal of Engineering Research & Technology 3, pp. 877-882. (2014). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y. Zeng and N.A. Ahmed, Computational fluid dynamics investigation of counter flow ejection effects on a body moving with high speed, Proceedings International Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Material Science 27, pp.410-413 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- C.N.Nataraj and H. Manjunatha, Aerothermodynamic Design and Optimisation of Hypersonic Research Reentry Vehicle, International Journal of Science and Research 3, pp.1234-1238 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- A. Peter Gnoffo, K. James Weilmuenster, H. Harris, Computational Aerothermodynamics design issues for Hypersonic Vehicles, AIAA 36, pp.1108-1113 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- P. A. Gnoffo, Planetary-entry Gas Dynamics, Annual Review of Fluid Mechanics 31(2001).pp. 459-494. [NASA ADS] [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E.H. Hirschel, C. Wieland, Selected Aerothermodynamic Design Problems of Hypersonic Flight Vehicles, International Journal of Computational Fluid Dynamics, 25, pp. 74-86 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- M. Grant, I. Clark, R. Braun, Rapid Simultaneous Hypersonic Aerodynamic and Trajectory Optimization Using Variational methods, Conference AIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics, 6640 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Kinney, Aero-Thermodynamics for Conceptual Design, 42nd AIAA Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit, Reno, Nevada, January (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Sahoo Niranjan, S. Saravanan, Jagadeesh, K P J Reddy, Simultaneous measurement of aerodynamic and heat transfer data for large angle blunt cones in hypersonic shock tunnel, Sadhana Academy Proceedings in Engineering Sciences 31, pp. 557-581 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- John. D. Anderson, Jr. Computational Fluid Dynamics, (McGraw-Hill Book Co., International Editions, 1995). [Google Scholar]
- Versteeg H. K. and Malalasekara W., Introduction to Computational Fluid Dynamics, (Long Man Group Ltd., 1995). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.