MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Transport System Management, Transport Modeling and Transport Planning|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- S. Ponnuswamy, D. J. Victor, Urban Transportation: Planning, Operation and Management (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Meyer, Transportation Planning Handbook, 4th Edition (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. D. Meyer, E. J. Miller, Urban Transportation Planning, Second Edition (2000) [Google Scholar]
- S. Hanson, G. Giuliano, The Geography of Urban Transportation (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S. de Luca, Publ. E. In Strat. Transp. Plan.: An A. H. Proc. Hier. Proc. Bas. A., 33, 110, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- J. W. Dickey, Metropolitan Transportation Planning, (1974) [Google Scholar]
- N. Lichfield, P. Kettle, M. Whitbread, Evaluation in the planning process: The Urban and Regional Planning Series, (1975) [Google Scholar]
- G. F. Chadwick, A Systems View of Planning: Towards a Theory of the Urban and Regional Planning Process, Second Edition (1978) [Google Scholar]
- T. Litman, Introduction to Multi-Modal Transportation Planning, Principles and Practices (2017) [Google Scholar]
- CA O’Flaherty, Transport Planning and Traffic Engineering (1997) [Google Scholar]
- E. Cascetta, A. Carteni, A Qual.-Bas. Ap. to Pub. Transp. Plan.: T. and a C. Stud., 8, 84 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- P. Nijkamp, E. Blaas, Impact Assessment and Evaluation in Transportation Planning (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Owens, R. Cowell, Land and Limits: Interpreting Sustainability in the Planning Process, Second Edition (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Amekudzi, M. Mayer, C. Ross, Transportation Planning and Sustainability Guidebook (2011) [Google Scholar]
- F. Stainer, K. Butler, Planning and Urban Design Standards (2006) [Google Scholar]
- T. F. Golob, R. Kitamura, L. Long, Panels for Transportation Planning: Methods and Applications (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.