MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 170, 2018International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2017 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Municipal Facilities Management. Business Activity Management in Construction. Process Reengineering and Information Systems|
|Published online||13 June 2018|
- N.Ju. Jas’kova, D.M. Karasik, Vestnik MGSU, 9, 182 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Khayrullin, MATEC Web Conf., 117, 76 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.S. Lifanov, N.G. Sherstjukov, Metrology, tools and methods of quality control in construction (Stroyizdat, Moscow, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- V.M. Burenok, R.N. Pogrebnjak, A.P. Skotnikov, Methodology for substantiating the prospects for the development of general-purpose weapons (Machine Building, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. D’jakov, D.V. Reshetnikov, S.N. Bojarshinov, Armament and economics, 36, 35 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Marichev, A.S. Kornev, R.Z. Khayrullin, Vestnik MGSU, 13, 71 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.Z. Khayrullin, Science Review, 18, 131 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.