MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- M. Tsuda, When the visually impaired walk around the city (Toshi Publication, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- Government of Japan, Status of persons with disabilities, http://www8.cao.go.jp/shougai/whitepaper/h25hakusho/zenbun/furoku_08.html [Google Scholar]
- Z. Farid, R. Nordin and M. Ismail, Journal of Computer Networks and Communications, 2013, 1-12 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Watanabe, T. Yamaguchi and K. Minatani, A Survey on the Use of Mobile Phones, Smartphones, Tablets, Personal Computers by Blind and Visually Impaired Persons 2013, The Telecommunications Advancement Foundation, The study Investigation Grant Achievement Report (2014) [Google Scholar]
- NPO Kotoba no Michiannai, Tokyo Metropolitan Government Bureau of Construction, Experiment of a guide system for the visually impaired in Tokyo, https://www.hido.or.jp/14gyousei_backnumber/2011data/1111/1111kotonavi-metro.pdf [Google Scholar]
- Japanese Industrial Standard, JIS T9251:2014, Guidelines for older persons and persons with disabilities -- Shapes, dimensions and patterns of raised parts of tactile walking surface indicators for persons who are blind or with seeing impairment (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Lapyko, L-P. Tung and B-S. P. Lin, 2014 7th IFIP Wireless and Mobile Networking Conference (WMNC), 1-8 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A. Noorithaya, M.K. Kumar and A. Sreedevi, International Conference on Circuits, Communication, Control and Computing, 177-181 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- F. Ahmad, Tanveerulhaq, I. Ishaq, D. Ali and M. F. Riaz, 2016 International Conference on Bio-engineering for Smart Technologies (BioSMART), 1-4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. Mahmud, R.K. Saha, R.B. Zafar, M.B.H. Bhuian and S.S. Sarwar, 2014 International Conference on Informatics, Electronics & Vision (ICIEV), 1-5 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.