MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- M.W. Brown, The teacher-tool relationship: Theorizing the design and use of curriculum materials, Connecting curriculum materials and classroom instruction, 17-36 (New York, 2009) [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Yi and Y.M. Zhang, A study of the process of mature period product differentiation-The proposal of multi-image features deduction method, Kung University master's thesis (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Baxter, Product design, practical methods for systematic development of new products, Chapman & Hall (London, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Kelly, The psychology of personal constructs (New York, 1995) [Google Scholar]
- Taiwan Lifestyle Bible, Eastern online (Taipei, Taiwan, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Chou, Create complex perceptual Image - to shape features based, Cheng Kung University Thesis (2000) [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Lin, Research Product Images search mechanism used in the Internet, Cheng Kung University Thesis (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M.C. Chuang and C.C. Chen, Journal of Design, 9(3), 43-58 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Y.Y Chan, Studies hair like the imagery used in product shape-picture to picture motion imagery, for example, should be surgery, Chiao Tung University Institute of Thesis (2005) [Google Scholar]
- S.H. Hung and M.C. Chuang, Taiwan Textile Research Journal, 18(3), 42-52 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Y.R. Chun and Y.J. Ya, To investigate the behavior of daily life information from LOHAS lifestyle of view, Shih Hsin University Thesis (2007) [Google Scholar]
- R.Y. Lee, The study of consumer goods consumers of cultural and creative motivation, lifestyle and consumer behavior of the Di Ye University Thesis (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.