MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 169, 2018The Sixth International Multi-Conference on Engineering and Technology Innovation 2017 (IMETI 2017)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- M.Z. Bookman, K.R. Bookman, Medical tourism in developing countries (NY: Palgrave Macmillan, 2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Connell, Tourism Management, 27(6), 1093-1100 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.H. Keckly, Medical tourism: Consumers in search of value. Washington DC: Deloitte Center for Health Solutions (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Woodman, Patients beyond borders: Everybody's guide to affordable, world-class medical tourism. Chapel Hill, NC: Healthy Travel Media (2008) [Google Scholar]
- H. Wu, Database of Industry & Technology Intelligence Service: Current status of medical tourism in Taiwan., Ministry of Economic Affairs of Taiwan (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.H. Hung, T.L. Huang, J.C. Hsieh, H.J. Tsuei, C.C. Cheng and G.H. Tzeng, Knowledge-Based Systems, 35, 87-93 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Pourahmad, A. Hosseini, A. Banaitis, H. Nasiri, N. Banaitienė and GH Tzeng, Technological and Economic Development of Economy, 21(5), 773-796 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.Y. Shen, G.H. Tzeng, Soft Computing, 19(4), 859-874 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.