MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 168, 2018XXI. International Scientific Conference - The Application of Experimental and Numerical Methods in Fluid Mechanics and Energy 2018 (AEaNMiFMaE-2018)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Modelling and Simulation in Fluid Mechanics and Energy|
|Published online||23 May 2018|
- Vortex valve, patent US 3219048 from 23.11.1965 [Google Scholar]
- D. Jarman, D. Butler, G. Tabor, R. Andoh, ICE proceedings - Engineering and computational mechanics, 168, issue EM1 [Google Scholar]
- R. Andoh, M. Faram, K. Osey, Proc. of the 6th int. water sensitive urban design conference and hydropolis, Perth Australia (2009) [Google Scholar]
- H. Steinriede, M. Merschdorf, Wirbeldrossel - Produkt information, UFT 2016 [Google Scholar]
- H. Brombach, H. Steinriede, Vertical vortex valve - product information, UFT 2014 [Google Scholar]
- V. Tesař, Superquadratic fluidic restrictors and their applications, Advances in fluid mechanics IX, WIT Transactions on Engineering Sciences, 74 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- K. Adámek, J. Kolář, P. Peukert, Vortex valve, EFM Mikulov (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Catalogue of semi-finished parts www.zyksal.cz [Google Scholar]
- Catalogue of valves producer www.bmto.cz [Google Scholar]
- DIN 28 011 - Vaulted foreheads, stainless steel [Google Scholar]
- DIN 17 458 - Tubes seamless, stainless steel [Google Scholar]
- H. Coanda, US Patent No. 2,052,869. Device for Deflecting a Stream of Elastic Fluid Projected into an Elastic Fluid (1936) [Google Scholar]
- K. Adámek, et al. Wall flows and their applications, in: Int. Journal of Mechanical Engineering and Applications, special issue Numerical Flow simulations in textile technology, 3(2), 28-32 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.