MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 167, 20182018 3rd International Conference on Mechanical, Manufacturing, Modeling and Mechatronics (IC4M 2018) – 2018 3rd International Conference on Design, Engineering and Science (ICDES 2018)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Engineering Modeling and Mechatronics|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- Wang Lan, The history of torpedo development in the world and its landmark study[J]. Underwater weapons, 2:1( 2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Furukawa, Y. Cao, K. Okuma, S. Watanabe, Experimental Study of Pump Characteristics of Contra-Rotating Axial Flow Pump, Proc. 2nd International Symposium on Fluid Machinery and Fluid Engineering, Beijing, China, 245(2000) [Google Scholar]
- Luo Xingqi. Full three-dimensional inverse and optimum design of Francis runner [D]. Beijing: Tsinghua University(1995) [Google Scholar]
- Peng Guoyi. Three-dimensional rotational flow inverse computation and optimum design of Kaplan runner[D]. Beijing: Tsinghua University(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Duccio Bonaiuti, Mehrdad Zangeneh. Parametric Design of a Waterjet Pump by Means of Inverse Design, CFD Calculations and Experimental Analyses[J]. ASME Journal of Fluids Engineering, 132, 1(2010) [Google Scholar]
- Duccio Bonaiuti, Mehrdad Zangeneh. On the coupling of inverse design and optimization techniques for the multi-objective, multipoint design of turbomachinery blades[J]. ASME Journal of Turbomachinery, 131, 1014(2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zangeneh.M, Goto.A, Takemura T. Suppression of secondary flows in a mixed -flow pump impeller by application of three-dimensional inverse design method: part1: design and numeri- cal validation [J]. ASME Journal of Turbo-machinery, 118, 536(1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jin Shuanbao, Wang Yongsheng, Ding Jiangming. Three-dimensional design and numerical experiment of mixed-flow waterjet with CFD[J]. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 33, 1223(2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.