MATEC Web of Conferences
Volume 166, 2018The 2nd International Conference on Mechanical, Aeronautical and Automotive Engineering (ICMAA 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||23 April 2018|
- LV Q. Strength analysis and life calculation of torque converter blades based on fluid-solid interaction. [D]. Nanjing. Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Hou J D, Chen S X. Strength analysis of wide-chord fan blade from an aero engine[J].Aeronautical Computing Techniue, 2015,45 (2): 10-12. [Google Scholar]
- Fu N. Strength analysis and life calculation of turbine disk and blade of an aero engine [D].Xi'an: Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Yu D Z, Wen D H, Zhang H R. Structural static analysis of gas turbine blade and disk of an aeroengine[J]. Structure & Environment Engineering. 2012, 39 (4):32-39. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang M Q. Static strength calculation and analysis of the first stage turbine blade of turboprop six engine[J]. Journal of Civil Aviation University of China. 1983,1 (1): 29-39. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C J, Song S G, Zong X. Vibration analysis of the blade disc coupled structure of compressor[J]. Journal of Aerospace Power. 2007,22 (7): 1065-1068. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.