MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- Eurocode 3: Design of steel structures - Part 1-9: Fatigue, EUROPEAN COMMITTEE FOR STANDARDIZATION Ref, No, EN 1993-1-92005: E [Google Scholar]
- Hobbacher A., RECOMMENDATIONS FOR FATIGUE DESIGN OF WELDED JOINTS AND COMPONENTS IIW document IIW-1823-07 [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin P, Tovo R. A notch intensity factor approach to the stress analysis of welds. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures 1998; 21: 1089-1103. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin P, Zambardi R. A finite-volume-energy based approach to predict the static and fatigue behavior of components with sharp V-shaped notches. International Journal of Fracture 112: 275–298, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Williams ML. Stress singularities resulting from various boundary conditions in angular corners of plates in tension. J Appl Mech 1952;19:526–8. [Google Scholar]
- Henshell RD, Shaw KG. Crack tip finite elements are unnecessary. Int J Numer Methods Eng 1975; 9:495–507 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Filippo Berto, Paolo Lazzarin, The volume-based Strain Energy Density approach applied to static and fatigue strength assessments of notched and welded structures, Procedia Engineering 01 (2009) 155–158 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin P, Berto F, Gomez F J, Zappalorto M. Some advantages derived from the use of the strain energy densityover a control volume in fatigue strength assessments of welded joints. International Journal of Fatigue 30 (2008) 1345–1357. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin P, Berto F, Zappalorto M. Rapid calculations of notch stress intensity factors based on averaged strain energy density from coarse meshes: Theoretical bases and applications. International Journal of Fatigue 32 (2010) 1559–1567. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin, P., Berto, F., 2005. Some expressions for the strain energy in a finite volume surrounding the root of blunt V-notches. International Journal of Fracture, 135(1-4), 161–185. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lazzarin, P., Berto, F., Elices, M., Gómez, J., 2009. Brittle failures from U-and V-notches in mode I and mixed, I + II, mode: A synthesis based on the strain energy density averaged on finite-size volumes. Fatigue & Fracture of Engineering Materials & Structures, 32(8), 671–684. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Livieri, P. & Lazzarin, P. Int J Fract (2005) 133: 247. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10704-005-4043-3 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.