MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Fatigue of Structures / Vibrations / in Service Fatigue Failures|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- M. Haiba, D.C. Barton, P.C. Brooks, M.C. The development of an optimisation algorithm based on fatigue life. Int J Fatigue 25, 4 (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Heyes, J. Dakin, St.John C, The Assessment and Use of Linear Static FE Stress Analyses for Durability Calculations, SAE Technical Paper 951101 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Haiba M, Barton DC, Brooks PC, Levesley MC, Review of life assessment techniques applied to dynamically loaded automotive components, Comput Struct 80,5 (2002). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Moon SI, Cho IJ, Yoon D, Fatigue life evaluation of mechanical components using vibration fatigue analysis technique, J Mech Sci Technol 25, 3 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- Yam LY, Leung TP, Li DB, Xue KZ, Theoretical and experimental study of modal strain analysis, J Sound Vib 191, 2 (1996). [Google Scholar]
- A. Halfpenny. A frequency domain approach for fatigue life estimation from finite element analysis. Key Engineering Materials 167 (1999). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.