MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Fatigue of Structures|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- H. Saguy and D. Rittel, “ Bridging thin and thick skin solutions for alternating currents in cracked conductors, ” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 87, no. 8, pp. 68–70, 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Saguy and D. Rittel, “ Alternating current flow in internally flawed conductors: A tomographic analysis, ” Appl. Phys. Lett., vol. 89, no. 9, pp. 214–216, 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Saguy and D. Rittel, “ Flaw detection in metals by the ACPD technique: Theory and experiments, ” NDT E Int., vol. 40, no. 7, pp. 505–509, Oct. 2007. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Akama and M. Saka, “ Nondestructive sizing of a 3D surface crack generated in a railway component using closely coupled probes for direct-current potential drop technique, ” Eng. Fract. Mech., vol. 72, no. 2, pp. 319–334, Jan. 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hashimoto, Y. Urabe, S. Masamori, Y. Kamiwaki, and K. Baba, “ Procedure of crack shape determination by reversing DC potential method, ” Nucl. Eng. Des., vol. 138, no. 3, pp. 259–268, Dec. 1992. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Sposito, “ Advances in Potential Drop Techniques for Non-distructive Testing, ” Imperial College London, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- G. Sposito, P. Cawley, and P. B. Nagy, “ An approximate model for three-dimensional alternating current potential drop analyses using a commercial finite element code, ” NDT E Int., vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 134–140, Mar. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. D. Landes, J. A. Begley, and G. A. Clarke, “ Elastic-Plastic Fracture, ” in Elastic-Plastic Fracture ASTM STP 668, 1977. [Google Scholar]
- S. B. Narasimhachary and A. Saxena, “ Crack growth behavior of 9Cr 1Mo (P91) steel under creep fatigue conditions, ” Int. J. Fatigue, vol. 56, pp. 106-113, Nov. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM, ASTM E647-13a - Standard Test Method for Measurement of Fatigue Crack Growth Rates. 2014, pp. 1–50. [Google Scholar]
- K. Chen, F. P. Brennan, and W. D. Dover, “ Thin-skin AC field in anisotropic rectangular bar and ACPD stress measurement, ” NDT E Int., vol. 33, no. 5, pp. 317–323, Jul. 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.