MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 165, 201812th International Fatigue Congress (FATIGUE 2018)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Corrosion Fatigue & Environmental Effects|
|Published online||25 May 2018|
- M. Abelanet, D. Karunakaran, R. Jones, S. Eyssautier, and P. White, “Deepwater steel catenary risers require attention to fatigue factors,” Offshore magazine, no. 10. Oct-2013. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Devaney, P. E. O’Donoghue, and S. B. Leen, “Global and local fatigue analysis of X100 and X60 steel catenary riser girth welds,” J. Struct. Integr. Maint., vol. 2, no. 3, pp. 181–189, Jul. 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Ringinen, A. V Chastukhin, G. E. Khadeev, L. I. Efron, and P. P. Stepanov, “A WELDABILITY STUDY OF STEEL OF STRENGTH CLASS X100,” Metallurgist, vol. 57, no. 12, pp. 68–74, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Q. Guiying, Z. Ming, G. U. Yu, H. A. N. Xiulin, W. Xu, X. Furen, and L. Bo, “Mechanical Properties of the Heat Affected Zone of an X100 Grade Pipeline Steel,” in Advances in Materials and Processing Technologies XV, 2014, pp. 795– 802. [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Devaney, P. E. O’Donoghue, and S. B. Leen, “Experimental characterisation and computational modelling for cyclic elasticplastic constitutive behaviour and fatigue damage of X100Q for steel catenary risers,” Int. J. Fatigue, Under review, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- P. Mac Ardghail, N. Harrison, and S. B. Leen, “A through-process, thermomechanical model for predicting welding-induced microstructure evolution and post-weld high temperature fatigue response,” Int. J. Fatigue, In press, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- J. Morrow, “Cyclic Plastic Strain Energy and Fatigue of Metals,” in Internal Friction, Damping, and Cyclic Plasticity, 100 Barr Harbor Drive, PO Box C700, West Conshohocken, PA 19428-2959: ASTM International, 1965, pp. 45– 87. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wang, F. Wang, G. Shi, Y. Sun, J. Liu, Q. Wang, and F. Zhang, “Effect of quenching temperature on microstructure and yield strength of Q-T-treated X100Q bainitic steel,” Mater. Res. Express, no. 475, pp. 560–564, Mar. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Z. X. Qiao, Y. C. Liu, L. M. Yu, and Z. M. Gao, “Formation mechanism of granular bainite in a 30CrNi3MoV steel,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 475, no. 1–2, pp. 560–564, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. A. Francis, W. Mazur, and D. H. Bhadeshia, “Review Type IV cracking in ferritic power plant steels,” Mater. Sci. Technol., vol. 22, no. 12, pp. 1387–1395, Dec. 2006. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.