MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- J. Yang, D. Qiang, B. Yiwang, Construction and Building Materials 25: 1935-1945 (2011). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Ivana, N. Ivanka, & B. Dubravka, Technical Gazette, 15 (3), 35-40 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. G. Osama. 17 (4): 1022-1038 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- S. R. Laith & M. R. M. Laith. 2 (5): 45-52(2013) [Google Scholar]
- M. S. Haifa, Tikrit Journal of Engineering Sciences. 19 (3): 33-40 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. A. Haider, Journal of Babylon University, Pure and Applied Sciences 19 (1): 226-239 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. M. Hamoud “Effect of addition of steal fibers on compressive and tensile strength of structural light weight concrete made of broken bricks”. IJCE-7th issue. 99-118. (2007) [Google Scholar]
- A. Shakir and E. Maha, Eng and Tech. 26 (12):1508-1513 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO Guide for design of pavement structures. (1993) [Google Scholar]
- V. Tom Mathew and K. V. Krishna Rao. “Introduction to Transportation Engineering”. NPTEL. 16: 1-6. (2007). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.