MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- Vepa T.S., George K. P., and Shekharan A. R., “Prediction of Pavement Remaining Life” Transportation Research Record, No. 1524, pp 137-144, 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Bent Thagesen, Technical University of Denmark, “Highway and Traffic Engineering in Developing Countries”. contact the Promotions Department, E & FN Spon, 2-6 Boundary Row, London SE1 8HN, UK. Tel: International +44 71-865 0066, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- NIJU. A, “GIS based Pavement Maintenance & Management System (GPMMS)”. Department of Civil Engineering, National Institute Of Technology Calicut, Calicut, Kerala 673 601, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Shahin, M.Y. and Walther, J.A., “Pavement Maintenance Management for Roads and Streets using the PAVER [Google Scholar]
- Norlela I., Amiruddin I., and Riza A., “An Overview of Expert Systems in Pavement Management”, European Journal of Scientific Research, Vol.30 No.1, pp.99-111, 2009a. [Google Scholar]
- Washington State Department of Transportation (WSDOT), “A Guide for Local Agency Pavement Managers”, Washington State Department of Transportation-Northwest Technology Transfer Center, Olympia, WA, 1994. [Google Scholar]
- “A Best Practice For The Implementation of A Pavement Management System for Small and Medium Airport”, Architectural & Engineering Services, Civil Engineering Directorate, Airport Engineering, ATR-045, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), Guide for Design of Pavement Structures, AASHTO, Washington, D.C., 1993. [Google Scholar]
- AASHTO, “Guide for the local calibration of the mechanistic-empirical pavement design guide”. Washington, DC: American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ronald E. Walpole, Raymond H. Myers, Sharon L. Myers, Keying Ye., “Probability & Statistics for Engineers & Scientists”. Ninth Edition, University of Texas at San Antonio, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.