MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 162, 2018The 3rd International Conference on Buildings, Construction and Environmental Engineering, BCEE3-2017
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Geotechnical and Transportation Engineering|
|Published online||07 May 2018|
- B.M. Daz (2002) “Principles of Geotechnical Engineering”, 5th Edition, Wadsworth Group, California, USA [Google Scholar]
- D.N. Little (1995) “Handbook for Stabilization of Pavement Subgrades and Base Courses with Lime”, Kendal/Hunt, Lowa. [Google Scholar]
- N. L. Dallas, Summary of Finding Web Address; (WWW.lime.org/SOIL.PDF), 1 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C.M. Geiman, M.Sc. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and v State University, at Blacksburg, VA (2005) [Google Scholar]
- N. K. Al-Saoudi, F. H. Rahil & K. Y. AL-Soudany, Uotechnology Journal, 29, 15 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- K. Harichan, M. Ghrici, S. Kenai, and K. Grine, Geotech Geol Eng, 29 (5), 759 (2011b) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kumar, S. Swain, U. Sahoo Geotech Geol Eng, 24, 2 DOI 10.1007/s10706-012-9532-3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. Vidal, “The Principle of Reinforced Earth”, Highway Research Record, 282, 1-16 (1969) [Google Scholar]
- H. Gregory, S. Chill, In: 6th Int conf geosynt, Atlanta, USA (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.M. Koerner, GCLs” Fourth Edition, Prentice Hall, New, Jersey (1999) [Google Scholar]
- I.M.C.F.G. Falorca, M.I.M., Pinto, “Effect of short, randomly distributed polypropylene microfibres on shear strength behaviour of soils” Geosynthetics International, 18, 2-11(2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.R. Freitag, J. Geotech. Geoenviron Eng., ASCE, 112 (1986) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Fattah,, B.S. Zabar, and H.A. Hussan, IJG ASCE, 16, 4 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kumar, and E. Tabor, EJGE, 8 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- J. Miller, S. Rifai, J Environ Eng ASCE, 130:981-5 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Murray, D. Frost, Y. Wang, Trans Res Rec, 1714:9 17 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Al-Azzo, S.M., and T.A. Salim, “Compressive strength and swelling properties of randomly distributed fiber reinforced clayey soil”(2007) [Google Scholar]
- D. Baglari, and S.K. Dash, “Improvement of Expansive soil by lime and reinforcement” Proceedings of Indian Geotechnical Conference December 22-24, Roorkee (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Estabragh, A.T. Bordbar, and A.A. Javadi, Geotech Geol Eng 31:501-510 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 4318-00, “Standard test methods for liquid limit, plastic limit, and plasticity index of soils”, American Society for Testing and Materials. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D 854-00: “Standard test method for specific gravity of soil solids by pycnometer”, American Society for Testing and Materials. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D698-00: “Standard test methods for laboratory compaction characteristics of using standard effort (600 kN-m/m3)”, American Society for Testing and Materials. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2573-01: “Standard Test Method for Field Vane Shear Test in Cohesive Soil” [Google Scholar]
- ASTM D2435: “Standard Test Method for One-Dimensional Consolidation Properties of Soils”, American Society for Testing and Materials. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.