MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 161, 201813th International Scientific-Technical Conference on Electromechanics and Robotics “Zavalishin’s Readings” - 2018
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Electromechanics and Electric Power Engineering|
|Published online||18 April 2018|
- V. Povarov, M. Bakirov, A. Danilov, Automatic system of multi-parameter monitoring of nuclear power installations status (Voronezh, Scientific book, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V. Burkovsky, K. Gusev, Voronezh technical university reporter, 3-1, 13-17 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Rutkovskaya, L. Rutkovsky, M. Pilinsky, Neural networks, genetic algorisms and fuzzy systems (Moscow, Hot line-telecom, 2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Ayvazyan, I. Eniukov, L. Meshalkin, Applied statistics and research dependencies (Moscow, Finance and statistics, 1985) [Google Scholar]
- K. Tanaka, H.O. Wang, Fuzzy control systems design and analysis: a linear matrix inequality approach (Wiley-Interscience, John Wiley and Sons, 2001) [Google Scholar]
- N. Yarushkina Fundamentals of the theory of fuzzy and hybrid systems (M., Finance and statistics, 2004) [Google Scholar]
- K. Jacek, Analytical Methods in Fuzzy Modeling and Control (Springer, 2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.