MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Information Science and Engineering|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- K.D. Zhang, Research on the Methods of Airborne Gravimetry Based on SINS/DGPS. Changsha, Hunan, P.R.China, National University of Defense Technology, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- CSIT. Overview of present state and trends for inertial technology. Report on Advances in Inertial Technology, Beijing, 12-15 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.H. Titterton, Strapdown Inertial Navigation Technology(2nd edition): American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics, Inc. (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.H Jin, S.F. Bian, Analysis of inertial navigation system positioning error caused by gravity disturbance. Geomatics and Information Science of Wuhan University, 35(1): 30-32 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhao, P. Wang, Analysis and compensation of vertical deflection effect on high accuracy inertial navigation system. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology, 23(6): 701-705 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J.B. Tie, M.P. Wu, S.K. Cai, K.D. Zhang, J.X. Lian, Gravity disturbance compensation method based on Earth Gravitational Model 2008. Journal of Chinese Inertial Technology. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Nikolaos K. Pavlis, Simon A. Holmes, Steve C. Kenyon, John K. Factor; The development and evaluation of the Earth Gravitational Model 2008 (EGM2008), Journal of Geophysical Research: Solid Earth (1978-2012) Volume 117, Issue B4, April (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Rapp, R. H. A FORTRAN program for the computation of gravimetric quantities from high degree spherical harmonic expansions. Report No. 334. Ohio State University, Dept. of Geodetic Science and Surveying, Columbus, Ohio (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Colombo, O. L. Numerical methods for harmonic analysis on the sphere. Report No. 310. Dept. of Geodetic Science, The Ohio State University, Columbus, Ohio (1981) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.