MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 160, 2018International Conference on Electrical Engineering, Control and Robotics (EECR 2018)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy and Battery Development Technology|
|Published online||09 April 2018|
- Chengzhi Ma, Hongcang Yang, Qiyu Yu, Weizheng Liang, Yueling Lin. Comparison and Analysis on Anticorrosion Methods of Transmission Tower in Coastal Area[J]. Electromechanical engineering technology, 2014(12).141-144,218. [Google Scholar]
- Ming Ge, Jinda Mao, Chen Zhang, Yiping Shang, Jiachen Bian, Yueming Liu,Wenbin Wu. A Design of Electrochemical Protection for the Tower Based on Vibration-Power Generating of Lines[J]. Transmission and Distribution Engineering and Technology, 2014(3).69-75 [Google Scholar]
- Xu Bai. The Application Study and the technology of Anti - corrosion of Substation Grounding Grid Based on Cathodic Protection Principle[D]. Master's thesis, North China Electric Power University, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- Yunjin Yang. The simplified calculation of conductor shockproof[J]. Design of coal mine. 1980(3).18-20,40 [Google Scholar]
- Fengping Wang, Wanli Kang, Hemin Jing. Principles, methods and applications of corrosion electrochemistry [M]. 2008. [Google Scholar]
- Jianhong Wang, Quan Tang Anti-corrosion coating technology of concrete structure of Shantou Bay Bridge[J]. China New Technologies and New Products,2010(9).49 [Google Scholar]
- http://cdn.comsol.com/documentation/126.96.36.1992/COMSOL_SoftwareLicenseAgreement.zh_CN.Pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.